Saturday, March 21, 2009



COQUETA HERE
TAGGER SIZE 300DPI elements saved in png.alot more stuff inside the download !!



Today hubby took the kids and off to Grandmas they went.I wanted to start a Spring kit but things took a Turn. I TURNED ON THE STEREO and on came my fave group Aventura ,hence Coqueta kit came to be! (FLIRT IN ENGLISH) My mind went straight to love. Like everything else pretty and perfect in the beggining thats why we have pink and flowers .As the songs played we got bumpy and had fights -thats my brown -glass, and leather ! haha thank God for yellows and purple that brought me back to reality !! have fun girls. Like always im looking out for your shouts!(=

1 comment:

  1. I made you a tag out of this scrapkit I just dont know how or where to give it to you lol

    ReplyDelete